Yes, more beach pictures! We love the beach! It's one of the best ways to cool off in the middle of summer in Southern California. This time we built a better sandcastle and our little Godzilla wanna-bes could hardly wait to destroy it!
We played for hours and thoroughly enjoyed one of our last summer days at the beach. The water was very warm and the waves were also very calm that day. The boys kept pushing the limits of how far out I would let them go, but quickly backed up when they felt unsure about the water height. My boys hate getting water splashed in their faces! It makes Adam so angry! I hear about it for hours afterwards, sometimes days.
I've tried to make this summer fun and eventful for the boys and I think I did pretty well, if I do say so myself!
School starts the first week of September and Samuel is starting to get excited about that. He'll be starting first grade and he's feeling like a very big boy. Adam, I don't think, realizes that big brother will be gone for most of the day again. He misses Samuel when he's at school and sometimes wanders around the house moping.

No comments:
Post a Comment